One of Keen’ cook project – pizza with extraaaa sausage, beef, onion… Why extra?? Coz she throw all the fillings to the pizza dough hahahaaha…
How this 2.5 yrs old create her pizza? Here it is:
1. Use ready-to-use pastry dough (usually I use ‘Edo pastry’) – bought in supermarket. Before you use it, put it in a room temperature.
2. Get a good quality tomato paste (del monte will do, or homemade tomate sauce or any kind tomate sauce is ok too)
3. Cut the onion, sausage, garlic, cheese (cheddar, mozarella, any kind of cheese)
4. Put the pastry dough in your pan – spread tomato pasta – put all the filling as you like – last, cheese. You can add chilli sauce if you like.
5. Bake in 200C for about 20 – 25 minutes.
Voilaa… Our homemade pizza is ready, thanks keen for helping mommy 🙂
Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.